आम वात use of rasaausadhi on amavaata Dr GSA
– The aharasa when located in the aama is called Amasayagata Amma and ciriculated to the blood stream The indigested particles is absorbed and sujected to the body . The phenomen ai scalled अपचितम शरीरनूतम आहाररस ।
— If the oily food is taken, gresssy ood ahararasa, the rasadhatu composition is also greezy. These aharasaa and phenomena is aalso Ama rasa
What is the role fo the Agni?
The concept looks like the ama is formed only due to the improper functioning of the Jathargni and Dhatwagni. The Jatharni is the agni related to the amasaya. The phenomen of dhatwagni is to be understood properly in relation to the jatharagni for the Dhatwagni ama formation.
– When the jathragni isnot working well, then the biotransformation of the element that is called ama. It is not mala in these regrd, The rasa theat has not been transformed and not retend is called ama, The rasa has to be tranformed from rasa to rakta and so on . But the phenomona is deranged.
how there is relation beween Bhutagni and Jatharani.
The two factors arenot separable. The bhutangi isnot inseparable to the Jathargni. So the phenomona of the agni can be undertaken here.
Ama is working in relation with the ama. But there is no compulsory that the agni should be in relation with the agni. where there is dosha-dushya relation, the pathogen occurs and the phenomena of this ama is without the Agni.
This condition can be elaborated with the concept of amajwora. Initial phase of the patient here is ama, which isnot associated with agni
दुस्टेभयों अन्योन्य मुखनाम आम
dosha vititated that interacts with each other is called arogya murchana. No agni is involbed in the product of the mixture of the dosha. As. Su. 21/36
The partually digested foood, not digested may get into the toxic elemebt which is called Botulism,. here ahara anana has got into the ama visha.. This is due to the agni or jathargni.
Madhukosha ama 1/2
Here it is mentioned as the faecal matter is also ama.
Division of ama
1. Avaikarik- Prakrit jirna
2. Vaikarika- a. Agni related 2. Agni unrelated (व्यतिरक)
Here, the व्यतिरक is classsified into three types:
1. प्रथमोदोश दुशती 2। अन्ययोमुर्छ्हान 3। मलसंचय
here if we differentiated accordin gto the phase we can define as
1 phase- amasaya
2. 2nd phase- सरीरगत
3. अन्ययुगत वात- 3rd phase
the patient of amavaata firstly form kosthagata ama which forms the specific position ama lakshana, and after that sareeragata vata maniefstating to the generalized body.
अन्यायमुरचना – 2nd phse initiating on jatharagni. Here the ama is due to the kapha and vaata interacting (Madhanidana 25 (2-4)
SATHMYA CONCEPT IN AMAVAATA
There are alots of catagroy of sthma- roga satmya sobhava satmaya,
विपर्यय concept is important here.
सात्मय विपर्यय – The concept is valid in virudhaahara too
sobhava viparya . C.chi.6/253
The vata property and kapha are opposite but they never go to the interaction . But they are in intereraation means it is swobhava satmya.
Autoimmunity: here the interration can be called as sahaja satmya
Theree factrs is important]
Here the sobahava samtya is called autoimmunity. the vata and pitta in relation ship in continously will cause the ammavaata .
The dhatu converts to the ama is allthe shifting is called Anyayamurdhavaaata
The amavaat chikithsa
– While treatement the sodhana process is a prompt but th ediagnosis of ama is necessary. Firstly there shoudl be proper diagnosis of ama, otherewidse the amavaata would be like the unripen fruti squeexing ;.
Soshtagata vaaata we are going- langana, svedama, dipana , pachana therapy.
Sodhana for sakhagata and sareeragata ama
o fo rthe k
Kosthagata amachikitsaha (c.Ci.15/75-76)
Anyamurchita vaata.. Su. Su 33/3
If they donnot respond then go the rasayana therpay The rasayan therapy has got the potential fr the rejunvination
Case of using the rasa ausadhi:
the formaulation of rasa ausahadi can be used in any changes to fthe ama weather . if the patient cannot digested the large dose tof the medicine then we cba prescribe the rasa medicine in any phase stages. Eg. Mritunjaya rassa in 250gm in kostha will be working fgreat but the medicine ie rasayan of 12gm or 90 gm raasayan may not be satmya for the patient. So , on the basis of the appetite accordin got he stages, rasa medicine can be only used or adminstered.
CONCEPT OF RASA MEDICINE AHS GOT MORE POTENTiAL
Here the dose to be adminsted on resa is 250mg where we used to take the amount of the crude drug as 3gm, here by 6 times the proportion is being reduced
1. Amavaateshwor rasa : using panchakola, guduci (where panchagula is sed fo rthe koshtagata ama, guduchi for the anyayumurchit aama ) and panchakola for the sareeragata
2. Amavaatharai – Here 2gm of kastha ausadhi used, tripahaldi leha 1 gm
3. Birbhadraabhraka rasaa : Citraka helpful
4. Singhanata guggul containing the parada and gandaka – (this is sodhita hingula 250gm)
5. Swarna bhasma.
FEATURES AND SUMMARY :
Kosthagata vatta- deepana pachana
Sreeragata vaata- sodhana
ANsyayumurchit – rasa rasayana
Rasa kasthadi bhawaana